Re: ACTION-655: TAG to publish XML/HTML Unification Report

Jonathan just pointed out to me that Larry had volunteered to write the
status section.

Larry: if any of what I wrote is useful as a start, that's fine, otherwise
feel free to ignore it and do whatever you think best and the group will
discuss. Thank you.

Noah