Re: ACTION-655: TAG to publish XML/HTML Unification Report

On 1/18/2012 12:24 PM, Norman Walsh wrote:
> My understanding was that the TAG wanted to draft the status section.
> I believe that otherwise the draft now staged at
>
>    http://www.w3.org/2010/html-xml/snapshot/report.html
>
> is the version to publish. If you send me the required SotD, I'll put it
> in and generate the pubrules-clean Note version.

Thank you, Norm.

Here's a first cut at a status section (text marked like <<this>> will
likely be a hyperlink:

"Status of this Document

This note was prepared by an informal <<task force>> convened to assist the
<<W3C Technical Architecture Group>>. This note is not a W3C
<<Recommendation Track>> document. The TAG or others working with the TAG
may at some point in the future publish revisions to this note, but there
is no commitment at this time to do so."

Edits or alternatives are solicited. Once we have an agreed SOTD, I will
draft a cover letter as required by ACTION-655, and put the combined
package to the TAG for approval before final publication.

Thank you again to Norm and to everyone on the task force who has
contributed to this work.

Noah