Re: Comments on draft "baseline" httprange-14 replacement

On 2/19/12 7:29 PM, ashok malhotra wrote:
> Hi Kingsley:
> I raised the the MGET issue several months ago, early in this discussion,
> and received a flurry of responses that said, in effect, FUGGEDABOUTIT,
> no one wants to implement another HTTP verb.  Some response were much
> less polite :-)

Yes! Nobody wants to implement a new HTTP verb. This why many Linked
Data implementers (like ourselves) have resorted to using sparql
protocol urls (describe or construct) as a less obtrusive route for
delivering the critical "describe" verb :-)

Kingsley

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen