Re: ACTION-587 set pending review

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 09:25:39 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org
CC: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
ACTION-587 is:

ACTION-587: on - Jonathan Rees - Prepare issue-57 and issue-63 documents
for TAG members to discuss at Sept F2F - Due: 2011-10-11 - PENDING REVIEW

I believe Jonathan has fulfilled this action, and that no further telcon or
F2F discussion is required. Accordingly, unless I get requests to the
contrary prior to the Thursday telcon, I will close ACTION-587 without
further discussion.  Thank you.

Noah