ACTION-587 set pending review

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 08:29:39 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org
ACTION-587: Prepare issue-57 and issue-63 documents for TAG members to
discuss at Sept F2F

I consider http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/09/referential-use.html to
fulfill this action, since that document accomplishes what I had in
mind when I accepted the action item, i.e. it gives an orientation to
the nose-following issue from the point of view of these two issues.

The document does not report on issue-63 (metadata architecture)
broadly, just on the URI piece of it. I consider other work on
issue-63 to be covered under action-282 ("draft a finding on").

Jonathan