W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > October 2011

Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 13 October 2011

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 12:30:39 -0400
Message-ID: <4E95C0AF.8050603@arcanedomain.com>
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
The agenda for the TAG teleconference of 13 October 2011 is now available 
at [1,2] and in text-only form below.  Thank you very much.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/10/13-agenda
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly

====================================================

    [1]W3C | [2]TAG | Previous: [3]6 October 2011 This: [4]13 October
    2011 Next: TBD

       [1] http://www.w3.org/
       [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/
       [3] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/10/06-agenda
       [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/10/13-agenda

              Agenda of 13 October 2011 TAG Teleconference

    Nearby: [5]Teleconference details - [6]issues list - [7]open actions
    - [8]pending review actions - [9]www-tag archive - [10]tag archive
     1. Convene
           + Chair: Noah Mendelsohn, Scribe: Henry Thompson (confirmed)
           + Roll call -- Regrets: Jeni Tennison, Tim Berners-Lee(?)
           + Future regrets: Noah Mendelsohn
           + Agenda Review - [11]this agenda
           + Next Meeting: TBD on this call (Noah will be unavailable on
             the 20th), Chair: ???
           + Future scribes: Henry Thompson - > Peter Linss - > Larry
             Masinter
     2. Approve minutes of prior meeting(s)
           + [12]6 October 2011
     3. Administrative items
           + Noah will be unavailable on October 20th  is there anyone
             else who would like to chair the teleconference?
           + TPAC (see below)
     4. TPAC Planning
           + Any changes regarding who is planning to come (Tim, Peter,
             Larry, Henry, Dan, Ashok Noah)?
           + Note, to accommodate Tim's schedule, we are now proposing
             to meet on Monday afternoon and Friday morning at TPAC.
             Both of those times represent changes with respect to our
             previous plans.
           + DAP Meetings on REST vs. Javascript APIs:
                o Fred Hirsch suggested a meeting with the DAP working
                  group on Friday morning, but that would conflict with
                  our planned for a TAG meeting at that time. Noah has
                  [13]counter proposed Thursday afternoon for the DAP
                  meeting.
                o [14]ACTION-616: on - Noah Mendelsohn - Contact Fred
                  Hirsch to suggest joint TAG/DAP meeting at TPAC on
                  REST vs. Javascript APIs - Due: 2011-10-13 - OPEN
           + The following were [15]discussed last week. Any news since
             then?
                o Ian Jacobs suggests that the TAG propose a TPAC
                  breakout on how the TAG can be most useful to the
                  community ([16]e-mail).
                     # [17]Discussion 29 September 2011
                     # [18]ACTION-612: on - Noah Mendelsohn - Respond to
                       Ian suggesting a BOF but not a breakout on TAG
                       focus, and ask again about dinner. - Due:
                       2011-10-06 - PENDING REVIEW
                     # Noah's 4 October [19]e-mail to Ian
                o SPDY:
                     # [20]Discussion on 29 September 2011
                     # [21]ACTION-615: on - Yves Lafon - Check on
                       possible meeting with SPDY folks on 31 Oct at
                       TPAC - Due: 2011-10-06 - OPEN: Any news on this?
                o Dan Appelquist suggests
                     # We discuss copyright and deep-linking at TPAC. We
                       discussed last week and assigned: [22]ACTION-613:
                       on - Daniel Appelquist - Organize deep linking
                       breakout at TPAC - Due: 2011-10-06 - OPEN  any
                       progress?
                     # We invite Rigo to join us on Friday at TPAC --
                       any news on this?
     5. [23]ISSUE-60 (webApplicationState-60): Web Applications:
        Fragment ID Semantics and MIME Types
           + Goals:
                o Jonathan requests discussion of next steps on:
                  [24]ACTION-509: on - Jonathan Rees - Communicate with
                  RDFa WG regarding documenting the fragid / media type
                  issue - Due: 2011-09-15 - PENDING REVIEW
           + Background:
                o [25]ACTION-509: on - Jonathan Rees - Communicate with
                  RDFa WG regarding documenting the fragid / media type
                  issue - Due: 2011-09-15 - PENDING REVIEW
                o [26]E-mail from Jonathan summarizing state of play
                  with respect to [27]ACTION-509 (required reading)
                o Product page: [28]Fragment Identifiers and Mime Types
                  Commitments:
                     # Draft Finding for review by relevant editors by
                       end of 31 July 2011
                     # 31 December 2011: TAG Finding
                o [29]ACTION-543: on - Peter Linss - Propose addition to
                  MIME/Web draft to discuss sem-web use of fragids not
                  grounded in media type - Due: 2011-10-11 - OPEN
                o [30]ACTION-567: on - Jeni Tennison - Draft a document
                  describing problems around fragids and ways things
                  should be changed - Due: 2011-06-28 - CLOSED
                o See also: background material for [31]6-8 June 2011
                  F2F discussion of Fragment Identifiers
                o Note possible relationship to draft TAG Finding on
                  Client-Side State
                o [32]ACTION-508: on - Larry Masinter - Draft proposed
                  bug report against HTML5 media type registration
                  regarding interpretation of fragid in HTML-based AJAX
                  apps - Due: 2011-07-19 - CLOSED
     6. Overdue Action Items:
           + [33]Overdue actions in [34]Tracker
     7. Pending Review Items:
           + [35]Pending review actions in [36]Tracker including:
                o [37]ACTION-518: on - Henry Thompson - Henry to report
                  back on efforts to get undertakings from open-source
                  tool authors to ship pre-provisioned catalogs
                  configured into their tools - Due: 2011-08-10 -
                  PENDING REVIEW ([38]discussion at 8 Feb 2011 F2F)
                o [39]ACTION-577: on - Henry Thompson - Prepare 3023bis
                  discussion of processor profiles and "IRIbis and
                  HTML5", leftover from 23 June discussion, when Larry
                  is available - Due: 2011-09-06 - PENDING REVIEW (Henry
                  [40]asked for this action, no significant discussion
                  since)
     8. Any other business
      _________________________________________________________

       [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
       [6] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues
       [7] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/open
       [8] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/pendingreview
       [9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
      [10] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
      [11] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/10/13-agenda
      [12] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/10/06-minutes
      [13] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2011Oct/0021.html
      [14] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/616
      [15] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/10/06-minutes#item02
      [16] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2011Sep/0023.html
      [17] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/09/29-minutes#item01
      [18] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/612
      [19] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2011Oct/0003.html
      [20] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/09/29-minutes#item03
      [21] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/615
      [22] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/613
      [23] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/60
      [24] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/509
      [25] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/509
      [26] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Sep/0014.html
      [27] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/509
      [28] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/fragids.html
      [29] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/543
      [30] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/567
      [31] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/06/06-agenda#mimefrag
      [32] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/508
      [33] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/overdue?sort=owner
      [34] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
      [35] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/pendingreview
      [36] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
      [37] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/518
      [38] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/02/08-minutes#item03
      [39] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/577
      [40] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/06/23-minutes.html#item03


     Noah Mendelsohn for the TAG
     $Revision: 1.1 $ of $Date: 2011/10/12 16:28:24 $

    [41]Valid XHTML 1.1

      [41] http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=referer
Received on Wednesday, 12 October 2011 16:31:13 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 22:56:40 UTC