Re: minutes of 06 october 2011 teleconference

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 12:13:16 -0400
To: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
CC: www-tag@w3.org
Thank you for preparing the minutes from last week. Reading the section on
privacy [1], I am unclear as to what decision we reached if any among the
following options:

* Do no formal work on privacy for the foreseeable future, other than what
is already captured in actions like ACTION-566

* Schedule further teleconference discussion

* Pursue some other TAG activity that I have lost track of and that is not
recorded in the minutes

Do you remember how far we went in settling these questions, and if so,
would you please update the minutes accordingly?  For now, I will not be
scheduling discussion.  Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/10/06-minutes#item06