Re: Short briefing/background doc't regarding RDFa, prefixes and HTML

On 2/3/2011 4:59 AM, Henry S. Thompson wrote:
> A brief summary of how this works, with an example or two, would be
> very welcome, please.

Indeed. I should acknowledge that, long ago, Misha joined us at a meeting,
and I'm fairly sure he did explain QCodes in detail then.  I confess I
don't have the time just now to find the record of that, we've had some
turnover in TAG membership since then, so brief reminder would indeed be
much appreciated.  Thank you.

Noah