Re: Status of TAG work on Publishing and Linking on the Web

Thank you Ashok. I did note Henry's suggestion in my email, and I think it
may be a good one in the long term, but I would think we we want to start
with things like the legal review that was suggested by Dan. If we do
decide to choose a very visible public forum, then I think it's important
that whatever we do be very carefully considered, and very well reviewed in
advance.

Jeni Tennison wrote:

> From what I recall of the F2F discussion, Dan had some good ideas about
> who might be able to provide some legal review...

Dan?

> Based on that later discussion, since the last F2F I have prioritised
> work on microdata/RDFa and fragment identifiers and mime types, and I'm
> afraid I haven't made progress on this work as a consequence.

Yes, I think that's the right priority, and I tried to acknowledge it in my
email of last night [1]. We do then need to find other TAG members who can
move this forward. Ashok has been kind enough to offer at least editorial
help, but I think we need to be prepared for careful evaluation/rework of
the the scope and content as well as the writing.

Noah

[4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/06/08-minutes.html#item01