Re: Re http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/510

Re-mailing with TAG action references so Tracker will pick them up
(ironically, the reference to the action URI in the subject doesn't do it,
I think, only the syntax below.)  Anyway...

Tracker, this relates to TAG ACTION-510 and to ACTION-580.

BTW: Tim is indeed the person to ask, but my reading is: yes, removal of
that section resolves the concern and renders the issue moot. Not sure
whether I can find Tim before then, so I'll arrange for confirmation no
later than the 13-15 Sept. TAG F2F.  Thank you.

Noah