Re: TAG ISSUE-25 deep linking

From: Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 18:30:03 +0200
To: "Appelquist, Daniel, VF-Group" <Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com>
Cc: "Oracle" <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>, "Paul Libbrecht" <paul@hoplahup.net>, "Martin J. Dürst" <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>, "Yves Lafon" <ylafon@w3.org>, "tag" <www-tag@w3.org>
Ashok, Dan,

my point goes beyond. I think that by suppressing the link, we not only
interfere with the speech of a person, but with the functionality of the web.
So the damage goes beyond the freedom of speech for the person linking or
expressing an opinion by linking. Imagine e.g. a namespace with a
controversial namespace in it.

Rigo