ACTION-302: HTML5 comment on "other applicable specifications"

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 12:11:08 -0400
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
CC: Dan Connolly <dckc@midwestwebsense.com>
TAG ACTION-302 was self-assigned by me a long time ago.  My intention was
to raise some concerns about the term "other applicable specifications" in
the HTML 5 document.  I believe I have now addressed that concern
adequately in a note [1] which is a followup to an earlier concern that I
raise.   Accordingly, I will shortly mark ACTION-302 as PENDING REVIEW.

If other TAG members want telcon discussion of this, they should let me
know.  Otherwise it will come up for quick review at some point during our
check on pending actions.  Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-comments/2010Sep/0029.html