Re: Evercookie: Indestructible cookies

Hello Noah --

Unfortunately I must give my regrets for todayıs call as well due to a
family conflict.

However, I am happy to ³take the lead² in organizing this discussion at the
f2f.

Additionally, I have started to reach out to a few people in the bay area to
join us as guests at the tag f2f. Namely: Brendan Eich and Jon Ferraiolo,
Doug Crockford.  The time-frame I have in mind is to take the whole of the
afternoon of the 21st for guest discussions (structured as a "TAG Office
Hours").

Dan