RE: mime-web-info

re "... interaction between content types, file extensions, and content-encodings ..."

The document (now at http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-masinter-mime-web-info-00.txt or
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-masinter-mime-web-info-00.pdf )

does say some things about file extensions, but not about content encodings. Are there more
issues to raise? Other documents/recommendations/standards/processes that you think need
to be reviewed?

Thanks,

Larry
--