Re: Adam Barth's note to public-iri mailing list on browser processing of IRIs

That's correct.  By "this working group," I meant http://tools.ietf.org/wg/iri/

The IRI working group at the IETF appears to have slightly different
goals than I do.  However, Peter suggested that we try to coordinate
because the topics are quite similar.

Adam