Re: "tdb" and "duri" URI schemes...

Nathan wrote:
> FWIW, duri scheme appears perfectly clear, tdb with fragments or where a
> doc describes multiple things (_Things_ described by) isn't so clear.

As I understand it, and given the typical handling of URI#frag using RDF, tdb:
with fragments is probably redundant.

But there have been situations where some way of using URIs without fragids in
similar fashion was desired, which is where I think tdb: comes in to play.  To
riff on your earlier example (and adopting Jonathan's suggestion to drop the
date in tdb, which I liked):

[[
   <http://webr3.org/nathan> a document primarily about me
   <http://webr3.org/nathan#me> me
]]

   <tdb:http://webr3.org/nathan>

could be another way of referring to the same thing as

   <http://webr3.org/nathan#me>

The ideas in Larry's draft have been kicking around, and periodically
resurfacing, for a long time now and I think it's about time to move them to a
stable and citable form (at least experimental) so we can see if they find any
traction in the wider web.

#g