Re: Tag Members: Please review your open actions ASAP as input to F2F agenda

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 6:14 PM,  <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> Owner: Jonathan Rees
>
>    * ACTION-201: on - Jonathan Rees - Report on status of AWWSW
> discussions - Due: 2010-03-15 - OPEN

Still aiming to have reading material ready by the 15th, and hoping to
have a F2F slot as F2Fs are about the only time I can get Tim's
attention. I have been working hard on an ontological understanding of
the resource/representation relationship, and mostly failing, but I
think we can probably have a fruiful discussion.

>    * ACTION-282: on - Jonathan Rees - Draft a finding on metadata
> architecture. - Due: 2010-03-15 - OPEN

This is seriously at risk. I've some things about metadata since
December but have nothing either analytic or synthetic to say. I don't
know yet whether to schedule discussion, so we might just put this on
the list of things we might discuss in an open slot at the F2F, and
decide when the time comes.

>    * ACTION-344: on - Jonathan Rees - Alert TAG chair when CORS and/or
> UMP goes to LC - Due: 2010-03-17 - OPEN

Nothing to report for F2F (although it might be fun to talk about the
powerbox draft, anyone up for that? and the URIs-for-devices
proposal?)

>    * ACTION-363: on - Jonathan Rees - Inform SemWeb CG about market
> developments around webfinger and metadata access, and investigate
> relationship to RDFa and linked data - Due: 2010-03-18 - OPEN

Due date for a "new opportunities for nose-following" memo still seems
reasonable as it won't be too hard to write. Don't know whether it
needs discussion. Maybe 1/2 hour.

>    * ACTION-381: on - Jonathan Rees - Spend 2 hours helping Ian with
> http://www.w3.org/standards/webarch/ - Due: 2010-03-17 - OPEN

As Groucho says, when I made that promise I was fully prepared to keep
it [something like that]. Will try to get to it.

Regarding other F2F topics, I'm still quite interested in
- spending time with Henry on http-based naming, ARK, and archival naming
- Larry re naming
- John K's work on unguessable URIs and webapps issues
- Dan C's work on resources as ABLP principals

Jonathan