Re: "confirm subscribe" use case for "secret URI"

Larry,

this also brings up a simpler case: confirmation of valid email address.
If the URI is ever resolved, it means the email address where the URI
was sent is read by someone or something. In other words, the email
address is valid enough.

On the other hand, are the URIs in these cases really secret? It feels
like your point (b) goes against a requirement for secrecy.

Best regards,
Jacek Kopecky