Re: URIs, deep linking, framing, adapting and related concerns

Yes, a rather german domain. See also

http://www.bechtold.name/archive/lcp.html

I know Stefan Bechthold but I don't know Stephan Ott.

There are all kinds of legal aspects in linking. That's why a detailed
statement from the TAG on the legal aspects of linking would be unwise IMHO.

I imagine, the TAG would rather state on the technical and social importance
and functions of linking, give it a vision. Writing that document and striking
the balance between vision and concrete appeals to the world will be a
difficult undertaking.

Best,

Rigo Wenning
W3C Legal counsel