Re: agenda for TAG meeting 8-10 Dec

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 09:34:52 -0500
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: www-tag <www-tag@w3.org>
Could you please add a link to my issue summary [1] under the ISSUE-57
part of the agenda? I think we can come to quick decisions regarding
303 response cachability and URL status bar under redirects. Other
aspects of the issue should be reviewed.

I would also like to have on the agenda to dispose of Michael
Hausenblas's request for clarification on the of use content
negotiation [2], in one of the following ways:
  - reject
  - refer Michael to HTTP WG
  - accept as new issue
  - accept under ISSUE-57