Re: agenda for TAG meeting 8-10 Dec

On Wed, 2009-11-25 at 09:34 -0500, Jonathan Rees wrote:
> Could you please add a link to my issue summary [1] under the ISSUE-57
> part of the agenda? I think we can come to quick decisions regarding
> 303 response cachability and URL status bar under redirects. Other
> aspects of the issue should be reviewed.

Done in Revision: 1.7.

I wonder how that descended into the someday pile...

Ah... looks like it was on the June f2f agenda, but
the result was very broad; there were no more
targeted decisions/actions:

"RESOLUTION: We want to start work on metadata in general, including
access and formats.

ACTION: Jonathan to draft a finding on metadata architecture."
 -- http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/06/24-minutes.html#item02

Issue-57 is a top-level agendum this time, and it's
scheduled for the beginning of a session... though
the previous session is on metadata architecture in
general and there may be momentum to carry over the break;
so please help the chair manage that risk, either
by (a) helping the metadata-in-general discussion
stay in its scheduled bounds, or (b) helping us
postpone the remainder of it to an overflow session
rather than taking up the time scheduled for issue-57,
or (b) making sure issue-57 gets discussed in an
overflow session rather than getting squeezed out
altogether.

You might also start the discussion ahead of time
in with a new email thread, under a subject that gives the gist of
your position on the question(s) rather than appearing
to give a neutral summary, with your position buried
inside.

> I would also like to have on the agenda to dispose of Michael
> Hausenblas's request for clarification on the of use content
> negotiation [2], in one of the following ways:
>   - reject
>   - refer Michael to HTTP WG
>   - accept as new issue
>   - accept under ISSUE-57

That's henry's ACTION-232 under ISSUE-53 (genericResources-53).
The path from the action to [2] was straightforward
though a bit long, so I added a more direct link
(also in 1.7).

> Jonathan
>
> [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Jun/0057.html
> [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Feb/0074.html
>
> On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 1:57 AM, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org> wrote:
> > This is for official T-2 week "requirements for organizing
> > a meeting" purposes; I haven't gone over it with Noah in
> > any detail.
> >
> > Hypertext, by reference:
> >  http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/12/08-agenda

gpg D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E