RE: Draft minutes for TAG telcon of 2009-01-29

OK, good suggestion.  We obviously need to establish a bit of agreement
among members of the newly constituted TAG as to how we want to do these
things, but this suggestion makes a lot of sense to me.

Noah

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street