Re: Some TAG review of "Cool URIs for the Semantic Web"

Since we're quoting favorite philiosophers, let me quote one of mine:

Wittgenstein, Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus (1922)

Introduction:

Das Buch behandelt die philosophischen Probleme und zeigt -- wie ich glaube
-- daß die Fragestellung dieser Probleme auf dem Mißverständnis der Logik
unserer Sprache beruht. Man könnte den ganzen Sinn des Buches etwa in die
Worte fassen: Was sich überhaupt sagen läßt, läßt sich klar sagen; und wovon
man nicht reden kann, darüber muß man schweigen.

The book deals with the problems of philosophy and shows, as I believe, that
the method of formulating these problems rests on the misunderstanding of
the logic of our language. Its whole meaning could be summed up somewhat as
follows: What can be said at all can be said clearly; and whereof one cannot
speak thereof one must be silent.

Which raises the question, is the following a valid URL?

www.wittgenstein.name/that-whereof-one-cannot-speak

This is a URL that refers to the space of non-things, or at least the the
space of that which cannot be desscribed.

I suppose it is an alias for

www.bu-fu.name/what-there-is-that-isnt

<grin>

-- Nick