W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > October 2007

TAG Tecon Agenda: 25th October 2007: abbreviatedURI-56; XMLVersioning-41 (XHTHML Modularisation); IRIEverywhere-27;httpRedirections-57

From: Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol) <skw@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 18:49:25 +0100
Message-ID: <C4B3FB61F7970A4391A5C10BAA1C3F0DEE0403@sdcexc04.emea.cpqcorp.net>
To: "W3C-TAG Group WG" <www-tag@w3.org>

The tag weekly telcon agenda at http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly
has been updated for our call on 25th October 2007.

Static snapshots are available as plain text (below) and at
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/10/25-agenda.

regards

Stuart Williams
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks
RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England
========================================================================
========

            Agenda of 25th October 2007 TAG teleconference

   Nearby: [4]Teleconference details - [5]issues list and [6]Issue
   Tracker([7]handling new issues) - [8]www-tag archive - [9]tag
   archive
    1. Convene
          + Chair: Stuart, Scribe: Rhys
          + Roll call -- Regrets: DanC, Norm, Raman
          + Agenda Review
          + Approval of Minutes
               o [10]18th October 2007 Telcon minutes
          + Pending Action Items:
            Propose to Close without discussion
               o [11]ACTION-67 Wrangle an invitation for Noah to the
                 W3C/IETF liason call - DONE (see [12]tracker)
    2. Next Telcon
          + Propose: 1st November 2007: Chair Stuart -- scribe: DaveO
          + Any known regrets?
            On record are: 1st Nov - Norm
    3. TAG@TPAC November F2F
          + [13]Initial draft agenda
          + [14]ACTION-40 Send MEZ email asking for a joint meeting
            with the Security WG during the Plenary [15]DONE
            Joint meeting scheduled for 3pm-5pm EST Tues. 6th Nov.
          + TBD schedule meeting with HCLS IG in topic close to
            httpRange-14 and friends.
    4. Issue [16]abbreviatedURIs-56 (ISSUE-56)
          + Recent draft announcements:
            Both documents contain an articulation of CURIE syntax.
               o [17]XHTML Role Attribute Module (Last Call
                 [18]announcement to chairs)
               o [19]RDFa in XHTML: Syntax (FP WD [20]Transition
                 request)
          + [21]CURIE-ED (current editors draft)
          + Some context in [22]email from Shane McCarron
    5. Issue [23]XMLVersioning-41 (ISSUE-41)
          + Action items to discuss:
               o [24]ACTION-48 on Henry S. Thompson to Produce an
                 exemplary implementation of XHTML Modularization using
                 substitution groups for both bottom-up extensibility
                 and top-down modularity - due 2007-10-12, open
                 Also related last call on: [25]XHTML Modularization
                 1.1
               o [26]ACTION-28 on Noah Mendelsohn to draft a blog item
                 for review and, pending creation of a TAG blog
                 mechanism, post it. - due 2007-09-06, pending review
               o [27]ACTION-51 on David Orchard to And Dan work
                 together to articulate the story that the TAG wants to
                 tell. - due 2007-10-04, pending review
               o [28]ACTION-68 on David Orchard to to draft an update
                 for 25 Nov 2007 - due 2007-10-25, open
          + Action Items to continue:
               o [29]ACTION-16 on David Orchard to Incorporate the NVDL
                 text into the findings. - due 2007-10-31, open
               o [30]ACTION-38 on Norman Walsh to review the XML part
                 again - due 2007-10-18, open
    6. Issue [31]IRIEverywhere-27 (ISSUE-27)
          + Related Action Items
               o [32]ACTION-24 on Tim Berners-Lee to clarify
                 [33]http://www.w3.org/2003/04/iri , perhaps by using
                 N3 - due 2007-10-18, open
               o [34]ACTION-55 on Dan Connolly to Work with SKW on a
                 few paragraphs of thinking around a URI testing group
                 (IG/WG/XG?)
    7. Issue [35]httpRedirections-57 (ISSUE-57)
          + Related Action Items
               o [36]ACTION-64 on Stuart Williams to contact editors of
                 Cool URIs to determine when/how to carry our
                 interaction forward. [37]DONE
          + [38]email from TimBL "Subgroup to handle semantics of HTTP
            etc?"
    8. Any other business?
          + Advanced notice... [39]February F2F logistics page
            available
     _________________________________________________________

      [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
      [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues
      [6] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
      [7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2003Jul/0054.
      [8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
      [9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
     [10] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/10/18-minutes
     [11] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/67
     [12] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/67
     [13] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/11/05-agenda
     [14] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/67
     [15] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2007Oct/0061
     [16] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/56
     [17] http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-xhtml-role-20071004
     [18] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2007OctDec/0007
     [19] http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-rdfa-syntax-20071018/
     [20] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2007OctDec/0010
     [21] http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2007/ED-curie-20070905/
     [22] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Oct/0049
     [23] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/41
     [24] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/48
     [25] http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-modularization/
     [26] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/28
     [27] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/51
     [28] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/68
     [29] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/16
     [30] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/38
     [31] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/27
     [32] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/27
     [33] http://www.w3.org/2003/04/iri
     [34] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/55
     [35] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/57
     [36] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/64
     [37] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2007Oct/0048
     [38] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Oct/0050
     [39] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/02/28-logistics


    Stuart Williams for TAG
    $Revision: 1.1 $ of $Date: 2007/10/23 17:44:19 $
Received on Tuesday, 23 October 2007 17:49:57 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 7 January 2015 15:32:54 UTC