W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > October 2007

TAG Telcon Agenda: 18th Oct 2007: IETF/W3C mtg; tagSoupIntegration-54; IRIEverywhere-27; UrnsAndRegistries; httpRedirections-57; Nov F2F

From: Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol) <skw@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 18:12:16 +0100
Message-ID: <C4B3FB61F7970A4391A5C10BAA1C3F0DEDFD54@sdcexc04.emea.cpqcorp.net>
To: "Technical Architecture Group WG" <www-tag@w3.org>

The TAG weekly telcon agenda at:

	http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly

has been updated for the TAG meeting on 18th October 2007. Static
snapshots are available as plain text, below, and as hypertext at:

	http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/10/18-agenda

Regards

Stuart Williams
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks
RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England
========================================================================
========

            Agenda of 18th October 2007 TAG teleconference

   Nearby: [4]Teleconference details - [5]issues list and [6]Issue
   Tracker([7]handling new issues) - [8]www-tag archive - [9]tag
   archive
    1. Convene
          + Chair: Stuart, Scribe: Norm
          + Roll call -- Regrets: David, Rhys, Raman
          + Agenda Review
          + Approval of Minutes
               o [10]11th October 2007 Telcon minutes
    2. Next Telcon
          + Propose: 25th October 2007: Chair Stuart -- scribe: Dave
          + Any known regrets?
            On record are: 25th Oct - Raman, Norm; 8th Nov - Norm
    3. Joint IETF/W3C Meeting
          + Agendum carried over from last week
          + Related Action Items
               o [11]ACTION-55 on Dan Connolly to Work with SKW on a
                 few paragraphs of thinking around a URI testing group
                 (IG/WG/XG?)
    4. Issue [12]tagSoupIntegration-54 (ISSUE-54)
          + Related Action Items
               o [13]ACTION-7 on Dan Connolly to Work with Olivier and
                 Tim to draft a position regarding extensibility of
                 HTML and the role of the validator for consideration
                 by the TAG - due 2007-10-27, pending review
               o [14]ACTION-44 on David Orchard to Post his message to
                 the HTML WG list - due 2007-09-13, [15]DONE
    5. Issue [16]IRIEverywhere-27 (ISSUE-27)
          + Related Action Items
               o [17]ACTION-24 on Tim Berners-Lee to clarify
                 [18]http://www.w3.org/2003/04/iri , perhaps by using
                 N3 - due 2007-10-18, open
          + [19]Human Readable Resource Identifiers (HRRI) and related
            [20]email
    6. Issue [21]URNsAndRegistries-50 (ISSUE-50)
          + Related Action Items
               o [22]ACTION-33 Henry: revise URNsAndRegistries-50
                 finding in response to (Google)F2F [23]discussion
          + [24]Review comments Chimezie Ogbuji
          + [25]"HTTP URIs are Expensive" ESW wiki commentary
    7. Issue [26]httpRedirections-57 (ISSUE-57)
          + Related Action Items
               o [27]ACTION-64 on Stuart Williams to contact editors of
                 Cool URIs to determine when/how to carry our
                 interaction forward. . . - due 2007-10-18, open
          + [28]email from TimBL "Subgroup to handle semantics of HTTP
            etc?"
    8. TAG Nov F2F Items
          + Some possible topics for discussion (we have just 2x 0.5
            days)
               o Resolve open Ed Notes in [29]namespaceDocument-8 draft
                 [30]finding
                 ie. The namespace document 'pun' also relevant wrt:
                 [31]XML Schema draft populates the intersection of
                 Language and InformationResource [ISSUE-14
                 httpRange-14]
               o [32]XMLVersioning-41:
                 [33]ACTION-16 on David Orchard to Incorporate the NVDL
                 text into the findings.
                 [34]ACTION-38 on Norman Walsh to review the XML part
                 again
                 [35]ACTION-48 on Henry S. Thompson to Produce an
                 exemplary implementation of XHTML Modularization using
                 substitution groups for both bottom-up extensibility
                 and top-down modularity
                 [36]ACTION-51 on David Orchard to And Dan work
                 together to articulate the story that the TAG wants to
                 tell.
               o [37]xmlFunctions-34:
                 [38]ACTION-25 on T.V. Raman to summarize history of
                 DTD/namespace/mimetype version practice, including
                 XHTML, SOAP, and XSLT.
                 [39]ACTION-26 on Henry S. Thompson to Henry to prepare
                 new draft of xmlFunctions-34
          + Other suggestions please?
    9. Any other business?
     _________________________________________________________

      [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
      [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues
      [6] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
      [7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2003Jul/0054.
      [8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
      [9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
     [10] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/11-tagmem-minutes
     [11] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/55
     [12] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/54
     [13] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/27
     [14] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/44
     [15] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007Sep/0501
     [16] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/27
     [17] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/27
     [18] http://www.w3.org/2003/04/iri
     [19]
http://www.w3.org/XML/2007/04/hrri/draft-walsh-tobin-hrri-01c.html
     [20]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2007Oct/0009
     [21] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/50
     [22] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/33
     [23] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/05/30-minutes#item03
     [24] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Aug/0030
     [25] http://esw.w3.org/topic/HttpUrisAreExpensive
     [26] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/57
     [27] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/64
     [28] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Oct/0050
     [29] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/8
     [30] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/nsDocuments/
     [31]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Sep/thread.html#msg59
     [32] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/41
     [33] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/16
     [34] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/38
     [35] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/48
     [36] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/51
     [37] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/34
     [38] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/55
     [39] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/55


    Stuart Williams for TAG
    $Revision: 1.2 $ of $Date: 2007/10/17 17:11:40 $
Received on Wednesday, 17 October 2007 17:12:53 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 7 January 2015 15:32:54 UTC