RE: HTTP Endpoints and Resources

From: Rhys Lewis <rhys@volantis.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 04:08:38 -0600 (MDT)
To: "'Williams, Stuart \(HP Labs, Bristol\)'" <skw@hp.com>
Cc: "'Pat Hayes'" <phayes@ihmc.us>, "'Booth, David \(HP Software - Boston\)'" <dbooth@hp.com>, "'Technical Architecture Group WG'" <www-tag@w3.org>

Hello Stuart,

> No... I mean the intended (by the owner/baptiser/deployer of)
> referent of the URI - a webarch:Resource a.k.a  a thing.

Ok, in which case there is still clear blue water between us :)

>> Really? It seems to me that you have to say something about the
>> http:resource that is identified by the racine.
>                             ^^^^^^^^^^
> Hmmmm....
> 	"identified" meaning "referred to" or "denoted by" ?
> or	"identified" meaning "access using" ?
>
> I read the former... which I take to be the webarch:Resource
> ie. a thing referred to by the URI.

But in this particular case, (information resources referred to by http
URIs) my description of the process says that they are the same. To
clarify, the webarch:resource referred to by the racine is an information
resource and hence is the http:resource.

Best wishes
Rhys