RE: (Partial) review of Versioning XML

That entry is a 404 because MT decided to drop the "day" from the
postings for the 4.0 beta, and I can't go back to 3.3 as I need comments
working properly and I want to try openId.

The posting can be found at
http://www.pacificspirit.com/blog/2007/04/what_do_version_identifiers_id
entify

I'm really really troubled by all my blog URIs breaking, if only for a
short time.  6 apart clearly doesn't understand "cool uris don't change"
as they break URIs in many different ways each release.  I continue to
try to help them see the light.

Cheers,
Dave