Re: WSEC Workshop Submission

From: Chuck Hinson <chuck.hinson@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 14:38:24 -0500
To: "noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com" <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Cc: www-tag@w3.org

The last sentence of the 'Discussion of use cases' section has a link
that appears to be dead.

The text "WS-REST continued: do we need an HTTP Transfer SOAP binding
and simplified WSDL" links to
http://www.pacificspirit.com/blog/2005/03/01/wsrest_continued_do_we_need_an_http_transfer_soap_binding_and_simplified_wsdl

Attempts to resolve that link result in a 404, and furthermore,
http://www.pacificspirit.com appears not to exist.

--Chuck