Re: A URI for the class of SOAP MEPs

Hi Noah, TAG,

the suggestion to use a section URI for the concept defined in the
section was first (to my knowledge) discussed in WS-Description WG,
as those WG members who aren't SemWeb-fluent didn't see the point of
inventing new URIs for the purpose of the RDF mapping.

I haven't seen the RDDL discussion on the TAG list, I'll try to have a
look. I guess the problems of resource vs. its description, and "what
are really resources identified with URIs with fragment IDs in them?"
are pretty subtle.

Is there a summary of the points against using such section URIs to
indicate concepts?

Best regards,

Jacek