RE: Draft finding on nameSpaceState-48

>Namespaces, originally designed to provide names for XML elements and
attributes, have been adopted much more broadly by the web community.
They are now used not simply for elements and attributes but for
function names, tokens, and identifiers for an ever expanding class of
resources.

I wonder if it this finding would benefit from some actual examples of
namespaces that are used for these other resources.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com

Of
> Norman Walsh
> Sent: September 13, 2005 5:04 PM
> To: www-tag@w3.org
> Subject: Draft finding on nameSpaceState-48
>
> Per my action[1], I have produced a draft finding[2] to address
> nameSpaceState-48[3] at the upcoming f2f.

> [1] http://www.w3.org/2005/02/22-tagmem-minutes#action04
> [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/namespaceState.html
> [3] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/ilist#nameSpaceState-48
> --