Re: Draft finding on nameSpaceState-48

Thanks, Norm.
I have updated the pending actions list:

    http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/03/action-summary.html

I have also created a link to this new draft finding from
the findings page:

    http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/findings

Vincent.

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 17:04:24 -0400 Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM> wrote:

> Per my action[1], I have produced a draft finding[2] to address
> nameSpaceState-48[3] at the upcoming f2f.

> [1] http://www.w3.org/2005/02/22-tagmem-minutes#action04
> [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/namespaceState.html
> [3] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/ilist#nameSpaceState-48
> --
> Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM / XML Standards Architect / Sun Microsystems, Inc.
> Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.

Vincent Quint                       INRIA Rhône-Alpes
e-mail: Vincent.Quint@inria.fr      655 avenue de l'Europe
Fax:  +33 4 76 61 52 07             38334 Saint Ismier Cedex
                                    France