Re: Review of "Storing Data in Documents"

Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org> writes:

> On Tuesday, March 22, 2005, 1:04:38 PM, Henry wrote:
>
> HST> GRDDL as currently implemented supports this, and allows for the
> HST> mapping to be stated on a per language basis via annotations in a
> HST> (RDF/W3C XML) Schema document
. . .
> I can see from the spec how to do this on a per instance level. Could
> you elaborate (or point to what I missed) on the per-language level?

I should have given one more bit of information -- it's only the demo
GRDDL _implementation_ [1] that takes this extra step -- see the
second (RDF schema) and fourth (W3C XML Schema) examples there.

ht

[1] http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/grddl-xml-demo
                     Half-time member of W3C Team
            Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: ht@inf.ed.ac.uk