W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > July 2005

Agenda of 12 July 2005 TAG teleconference

From: Vincent Quint <Vincent.Quint@inrialpes.fr>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 15:39:15 +0200
To: www-tag@w3.org
Cc: Vincent.Quint@inrialpes.fr
Message-Id: <20050711153915.37a60eeb.Vincent.Quint@inrialpes.fr>

All,

The proposed agenda for tomorrow's TAG telcon is available:

     http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/07/12-agenda.html

(text version below)

Comments welcome.

Vincent.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

    W3C[1] | TAG[2] | Previous: 5 July 2005[3] | Next: 19 July 2005

Agenda of 12 July 2005 TAG teleconference

    Nearby: Teleconference details[4] - issues list[5] (handling new
    issues[6]) - www-tag archive[7] - tag archive[8] - pending actions[9]

       1. Administrative
          Roll call -- Regrets: Noah, Tim
          Chair: Vincent, Scribe: Dave
          Next teleconference: propose 19 July, assign scribe (Roy, Dan?),
          regrets?
          Accept this agenda?
          Approve minutes[10] of last teleconference
       2. namespaceDocument-8
          Follwing the f2f, Norm has published a Note[11]. What's the next
          step?
          Background : message[12] from Noah
       3. Web Services architecture
          Tim has expressed concerns[13] about WS architecture and its
          differences from the Web Architecture. Should this be raised as a
          TAG issue?
       4. Review of a few action items[14]
             1. NDW to work with HT, DO on namespaceState [recorded in
                http://www.w3.org/2005/02/22-tagmem-minutes#action04[15]]
             2. DanC own (i.e. propose to close) issue RDFinXHTML-35
                [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/02/28-tagmem-irc[16]] --
                see 5 Apr 2005 minutes[17]
             3. David Orchard to contextualize his scenarios, such as more on
                what is happening with SOAP and WSDL. [recorded in Minutes of
                the W3C XML Schema Working Group 4th (37th) F2F meeting[18]]
             4. DanC to draft comment about splitting fn:escape-uri into
                separate [recorded in
                http://www.w3.org/2005/04/12-tagmem-minutes.html#action01[19]]
                -- email[20] from Dan
             5. NW to frame the erratum as proposed by CL as an entry for the
                erratum page [recorded in
                http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/02/28-minutes.html#action03[21]]
             6. Norm to gather errata list for consideration next week.
                [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/04/26-tagmem-irc[22]]

    --------------------------------------------------------------

    Vincent Quint for TAG
    $Revision: 1.3 $ of $Date: 11-07-2005 - 15:35$ by $Author: vquint $

--------------------------------------------------------------
[1] http://www.w3.org/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/
[3] /2005/07/05-tagmem-minutes.html
[4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
[5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues.html
[6] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2003Jul/0054.html
[7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
[8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
[9] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/03/action-summary.html
[10] /2005/07/05-tagmem-minutes.html
[11] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/06/23-rddl/
[12] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2005Jun/0067.html
[13] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2005Jul/0004.html
[14] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/03/action-summary.html
[15] http://www.w3.org/2005/02/22-tagmem-minutes#action04
[16] http://www.w3.org/2005/02/28-tagmem-irc
[17] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/04/05-minutes#item03
[18]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-xml-schema-wg/2005Mar/att-0006/xml-schema-f2f-minutes-2005-03-03.html#p219
[19]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2005Apr/att-0068/April122005.html#action01
[20] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2005May/0016.html
[21] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/02/28-minutes.html#action03
[22] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/04/26-minutes#action01

----------
Vincent Quint                       INRIA Rhône-Alpes
INRIA                               ZIRST
e-mail: Vincent.Quint@inria.fr      655 avenue de l'Europe
Tel.: +33 4 76 61 53 62             Montbonnot
Fax:  +33 4 76 61 52 07             38334 Saint Ismier Cedex
                                    France
Received on Monday, 11 July 2005 13:39:12 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 22:56:09 UTC