RE: Re[10]: celecoxib with some OT

Judy,

Just to show it is possible to make this system work: I have to phone up at
8.30 to make an appointment but I always get to see my own GP either in the
morning or the afternoon with no problem. So it is possible for it to work.
Not sure why your surgery is so incompetent/bad (though I would still prefer
to make an appointment in advance).

Bill