Re: Agenda of 20 December 2005 TAG teleconference

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 12:08:25 -0500
To: Vincent.Quint@inrialpes.fr
Cc: www-tag@w3.org

The agenda says:

> Principle of Least Power
> A new draft is available [1]. Comments?

As announced a few minutes ago, some minor revisions were checked in today
[2].  I think this is sort of short notice for discussing any of the PLP
drafts, but if we decide to go ahead, we should work with the latest.  The
generic URI for the "latest" draft is at [3].  A list of the (minor)
changes made today is at [4].  Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/leastPower-2005-12-19.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/leastPower-2005-12-20.html
[3] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/leastPower.html