Re: Agenda of 20 December 2005 TAG teleconference

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 12:01:54 -0500
To: Vincent.Quint@inrialpes.fr
Cc: Vincent.Quint@inrialpes.fr, www-tag@w3.org

I just noticed that the agenda says:

> Approve minutes of MIT f2f: Monday 5 Dec., Tuesday 6 Dec. morning,
afternoon. See question [1] from Noah

The question was about updating the minutes to include some corrections

> Otherwise, I'll assume that silence is assent to my choice of either #3
or
#2 (likely #3).  OK?

There was indeed silence, and as announced at [2], Dave's suggested
changes have been made (except for the WSDL, which I propose not to
change).  So, unless anyone's unhappy, we don't need to discuss the
question any further.  Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2005Dec/0085.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2005Dec/0098.html