draft finding on Authoritative Metadata

From: Roy T. Fielding <fielding@gbiv.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 00:33:13 -0800
To: W3C TAG <www-tag@w3.org>

I have updated the finding on Authoritative Metadata

     http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/mime-respect

with an extensive rewrite to make the principles apply equally
to both clients and servers.  The only part that isn't finished is
the one section I was originally intending to add, which is the
example scenario for distributed authoring.  However, the bulk of
the finding is ready for review.

Every line has changed, so there is no point in creating a diff.

Cheers,

Roy T. Fielding                            <http://roy.gbiv.com/>
Chief Scientist, Day Software              <http://www.day.com/>