RE: Comments for XRI should go to web form

Henry-
	There was a problem and I brought this to the attention of the
OASIS people and the comments are now being archived at that location. I
am told no comments were lost - simply that the archive had been
removed. I am not an OASIS staff member - I have to go by what they tell
me.

	If you submit a comment and it doesn't appear, please do send me
a note so I can make sure it gets published and make sure that OASIS
staff fix the problem.

	-Gabe