RE: URIS for Literals (was: Re: referendum on httpRange-14 (was RE: "information resource"))

And it would be valid for any sw agent to infer

   VAL_URI owl:sameAs RDF_LITERAL

for any given val: URI 'VAL_URI' where 'RDF_LITERAL' corresponds
to the RDF literal value identified by 'VAL_URI'.

e.g. given either the URI <val:(integer)10> and/or the RDF literal
"10"^^xsd:integer, a sw agent can validly infer, based on the
definition of the val: URI scheme itself, that

   <val:(integer)10> owl:sameAs "10"^^xsd:integer .

etc.

Patrick