Re: [namespaceDocument-8] grokRDDL.xsl mapping to RDF

On Sun, 2004-01-18 at 17:12, Jonathan Borden wrote:
> On Jan 15, 2004, at 11:46 PM, Dan Connolly wrote:
> >

> > In sum, I like rddl4 but for
> >   1. Some pending edits we've discussed:
> >    - a hello-world example
>
> the spec itself has traditionally served as a "hello world" example ...

Does it say so in the prose? I realized that the spec
was an example pretty late in the game. Even so, it's
not very easy to find the relevant bits of markup if
you have to hunt thru the markup of the whole spec.

Besides... that doesn't work very well if you want to print
the thing.

> I've place resources for a DTD and RELAXNG schema as well as a
> reference to your XSLT in a new spec that I've modified from Tim
> Bray's. The new location, for the moment, is
>
> http://www.rddl.org/rddl2

I'll take a look presently...

> >    - DTD foo
>
> done.
>
> >    - a MIME type registration
> >
> >   2. a normative mapping to RDF, for which I propose
> > 	grokRDDL.xsl (with the "this namespace" kludge
> > 	fixed) as a reference implementation
> >

> I've included a reference to this in the document at the above URI. The
> way the nature and purpose are handled (the nature is "XSLT", the
> purpose is the *output* format)

I saw that... it doesn't mesh well with using RDDL purposes
as RDF properties. Hmm...

Nary relationships are often awkward...
  http://esw.w3.org/topic/NaryRelations