RE: whenToUseGet-7: How to use GET

Hello Mark,

Firstly, I'd answer the question you posed yes to both 1) and 2), caveat
Dan's except which he elaborated previously [1].  But I wouldn't ask the
question the way to asked it... :-)

In framing the question you are asking folks to accept a tunneling
distinction that you are making. We don't have to agree about that
distinction to agree that (caveat Dan's except) SAFE Web Service operations
when bound to HTTP should be bound to HTTP GET.

Regards

Stuart
--
[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2003Sep/0047.html