RE: WhenToUseGet-7 comments

I don't think it can.  Hence why at least a WSDL (metadata) marker would
tell a client that had the wsdl that it was safe.  I guess there could be
some new http header for POST that said "safe".

Most of the rationale that I hear for wanting a marker is for tooling usage,
and wsdl entirely meets that need.

Cheers,
Dave