Re: [Minutes] 20 Oct 2003 TAG teleconf (abstractComponentRefs-37, URI Syntax, RFC 3023)

Murata Makoto writes:

> On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 00:20:53 -0500
> noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com wrote:
>
> > I do notice the proposal to supercede RFC 3023, which as
> > I think you're aware is referenced by SOAP Part 2 and the associated
> > application/soap+xml media type.
>
> I do not intend any changes that affect SOAP Part 2.

Thanks.  I wasn't particularly concerned, just suggesting that you
communicate with the XMLP group sooner rather than later if any changes
are likely to affect our work.  Only a few of us lurk on the Tag list.

> Requested by the TAG, I do intend to deprecate
> text/xml, which is used by SOAP 1.1.  I will certainly
> send a note to distApp when an I-D is ready.
>
> Cheers,

Thank you, we all appreciate your help.

> --
> MURATA Makoto <murata@hokkaido.email.ne.jp>