Re: Qnames in attrs and c14n

From: Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 10:29:39 -0500
Cc: www-tag@w3.org
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>

Hmmm... either that screws up the use of qnames in attribute values
even more, which makes any alternative xml-validatable RDF syntax look
pretty longwinded with URIs,
or it is a nail in the coffin for c14n, which already has trouble with
xml:lang and xml:base.

Suppose we use single quotes around qnames and double quotes around
everything else ;-)

tim