Re: [Minutes] 2 June 2003 TAG teleconf (Arch Doc walk-through, Budapest feedback)

On Fri, 2003-06-06 at 19:01, Tim Bray wrote:
> Ian B. Jacobs wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > The TAG walked through (most of) the Arch Doc today during
> > a several-hour-long teleconference. Minutes are available
> > as HTML [1] and as text below.
>
> I seem to remember we had an action item for Norm (? someone else) to
> write a sub-section of section 4 (representations) on issues of
> embedding hyperlinks in representations.  Or am I imagining this?

I missed the following (clearly marked) actions:

 Action NW: Take a stab at proposed new 4.5, wherever it ends up.
 Action DO: Write up a couple of paragraphs on extensibility for
            section 4.

Thank you, Tim,

 - Ian

Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447