RE: On subsetting XML... PLEASE DISREGARD

From: Mike Champion <mc@xegesis.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 21:48:09 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org

> When you quote from a thread that is 6 months old

Woo!  Somebody's email is seriously delayed (not sure if it's mine or
W3C's).  I have no desire to disturb sleeping permathreads; I wrote (and
thought I sent) that message MONTHS ago, regretted it soon afterwards, and
it is indeed totally irrelevant to the current TAG discussions.  For the
record, I have no problems with how that issue was ultimately resolved.

My apologies,  and please ignore that message.