RE: resources and URIs

From: Bullard, Claude L (Len) <clbullar@ingr.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 09:45:28 -0500
To: "'Graham Klyne'" <gk@ninebynine.org>
Cc: www-tag@w3.org

You could research John Sowa's lattice theory for
more precise language to describe this notion.

Apologies but Google returns far too much material
to provide a precise URI to start the research
if you aren't already acquainted with it.  And
that tells us something about URIs and precise
identification. :-)

len