xlinkScope-23 and XML Core WG [was: [Minutes] 30 June 2003 TAG teleconference]

At 19:13 2003 06 30 -0400, Ian B. Jacobs wrote:

>[1] http://www.w3.org/2003/06/30-tag-summary.html

>                  Minutes of 30 June 2003 TAG teleconference

>     * [39]xlinkScope-23
>          + Status report?
>          + See [40]draft, and [41]SW message to CG chairs.
>
>     [39] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/ilist.html#xlinkScope-23
>     [40] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2003Mar/0094.html
>     [41] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2003Mar/0104
>
>   [Ian]
>
>          SW: Last action was to write to HTCG and XML Core WG. I've had
>          no feedback from either group.

Oops, sounds like something fell on the floor, but I'm not
sure what where.

Stuart, please provide a reference to whatever you wrote to
the XML Core WG and, if it isn't clear in that message, tell
me what kind of feedback you expect from the WG by when.

paul