Re: Clarifying what a URL identifies (Four Uses of a URL)

This looks like fodder for issue 14
  http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/ilist#httpRange-14
which the TAG has agreed to defer; i.e.
not discuss any more.

If there's new information in here, i.e. if this
is a request to re-open that issue, I don't
see it (though I haven't looked all that hard.)

Or is it a request for a new issue?

Or is it relevant to existing open issue?

Or is there proposed text for the architecture document
in here somewhere?