W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > June 2002

[Agenda] 17 June TAG teleconf (SOAP/GET update, charmodReview-17 update, URIEquivalence-15)

From: Ian B. Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 10:45:30 -0400
Message-ID: <3D08B00A.7010504@w3.org>
To: www-tag@w3.org

Hello,

The 17 June agenda [1] is available and quoted below.

   - Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/06/17-tag
-- 
Ian Jacobs (ij@w3.org)   http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs
Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447

========================================================
  [1]W3C [2]| TAG | Previous: [3]10 Jun | Next: 24 Jun

       [1] http://www.w3.org/
       [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/
       [3] http://www.w3.org/2002/06/10-tag-summary

                   Agenda for 17 June 2002 TAG teleconference

    Nearby: [4]IRC log  [5]teleconference details  [6]issues list 
    [7]www-tag archive

       [4] http://www.w3.org/2002/06/10-tagmem-irc.html
       [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#remote
       [6] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/ilist
       [7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/

    Note: The Chair does not expect the agenda to change after close of
    business (Boston time) Thursday of this week.

1. Administrative (15min)

     1. Confirm scribe
     2. Roll call
     3. Accept this [8]agenda
     4. Next meeting? Proposed 24 June
     5. Accept [9]10 June minutes
     6. Confirm status of [10]completed actions
     7. Confirm status of [11]withdrawn actions

       [8] http://www.w3.org/2002/06/17-tag
       [9] http://www.w3.org/2002/06/10-tag-summary

   1.2 Completed actions?

      * IJ: Add to [12]issue namespaceDocument-8 as background links to
        discussion by James Clark (see [13]email from TB).
      * IJ: Update and publish "[14]URIs, Addressability, and the use of
        HTTP GET". [15]Done.

      [12] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/ilist#namespaceDocument-8
      [13] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2002Jun/0063.html
      [14] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/get7
      [15] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2002Jun/0082

   1.3 Withdrawn actions?

2. Technical (75min)

   2.1 New issues?

      * PSVI considered harmful? ([16]email from TB).

      [16] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2002Jun/0085.html

   2.2 Findings in progress, architecture document (25min)

    See also: [17]findings.
     1. Finding for[18]formattingProperties-19
          1. ACTION NW [19]2002/05/20: Draft a finding for
             formattingProperties-19; find out source of issue from 
CSS WG
     2. [20]QNames as Identifiers ([21]qnameAsId-18)
          1. Review draft finding from NW. ACTION NW 2002/06/10: Revise
             finding by adding examples.
     3. [22]Internet Media Type registration, consistency of use
          1. ACTION DC: research the bug in the svg diagram.
          2. Accept [23]suggestion from Graham Klyne?
          3. Any action on [24]dissent from Joseph Reagle?
     4. Architecture document
          1. ACTION IJ [25]2002/03/18: Integrate/combine one-page
             summaries ([26]Revised 7 June)
          2. ACTION TBL [27]2002/05/05: Negotiate more of IJ time 
for arch
             doc

      [17] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/findings
      [18] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/ilist#formattingProperties-19
      [19] http://www.w3.org/2002/05/20-tag-summary#formattingProperties
      [20] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/qnameids.html
      [21] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/ilist#qnameAsId-18
      [22] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2002/0129-mime
      [23] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2002Jun/0084
      [24] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2002Jun/0073
      [25] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2002Mar/0063.html
      [26] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2002/0607-intro
      [27] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2002/0505-agenda#Session

   2.3 Priority issues (50min)

     1. Status of discussions with XMLP WG about SOAP/GET?
           + ACTION DO/TB/CL [28]2002/05/05: Pending XMLP response, 
polish
             up DO's .1-level draft and find out [29]what's going on 
with
             XForms
           + ACTION RF 2002/06/10: Send thank you note to XMLP WG.
           + ACTION DC 2002/06/10: Send note to XMLP WG expressing 
concern
             about normative binding for GET.
     2. [30]RFC3023Charset-21
           + ACTION CL [31]2002/6/03: Write up the issue in the next day
             or so.
     3. [32]charmodReview-17:
           + ACTION NW [33]2002/6/03: Tell I18N WG that TAG has 
agreed to
             [34]comments from CL with amendments from NW. See other TAG
             resolutions regarding this issue in [35]3 June minutes.
     4. Status of [36]URIEquivalence-15. Relation to Character Model of
        the Web (chapter 4)? See text from TimBL on [37]URI
        canonicalization and [38]email from Martin in particular.
     5. If we get here: [39]httpRange-14, [40]namespaceDocument-8

      [28] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2002/0505-agenda#L905
      [29] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2002Feb/0175
      [30] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/ilist.html#RFC3023Charset-21
      [31] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2002Jun/0019.html
      [32] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/ilist#charmodReview-17
      [33] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2002Jun/0019.html
      [34] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2002May/0164.html
      [35] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2002Jun/0019
      [36] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/ilist#URIEquivalence-15
      [37] http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/Axioms.html#canonicalization
      [38] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2002May/0161
      [39] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/ilist#httpRange-14
      [40] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/ilist#namespaceDocument-8

      _________________________________________________________________


     Ian Jacobs, for TimBL
     Last modified: $Date: 2002/06/13 14:46:08 $
Received on Thursday, 13 June 2002 10:48:11 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 22:55:52 UTC